“During the summer, we almost exclusively cook on our outdoor kitchen and one thing that everyone loves is BBQ Pizza!”
- Pizza Dough
- Your Favorite Toppings
- Heat up your barbeque
- Roll out your dough into a 12″ or 14″ round (Trader Joe’s Herb pizza dough is always popular).
- When the grill is nice and hot throw the round of dough directly on the BBQ. (Everyone thinks it will slide into the flames, but it actually crisps up fairly quickly.)
- When the bottom side is cooked, flip the dough over.
- Add your favorite toppings ( I like to keep it simple with a great red sauce, mozzarella cheese, fresh basil, and mushrooms.)
- Shut the grill and let everything melt together.
- Instead of slicing the pizza in the traditional “wedge” shape, cut it into squares. (I like to make about 2 or 3 as appetizers!)
“It’s the perfect restaurant for any occasion! The food is fresh and seasonal! The environment is always welcoming and everyone feels like family! “
Lauren’s favorite dish is the Hangar Steak with Chimichurri sauce. It’s bright and interesting flavor as well as the perfectly cooked steak makes this restaurant the perfect place in downtown Reno! SoDo‘s staff is the best part of the experience, the owner thanks us for our business every time!